TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Friday 29 January 2016

LOVE

Hello peeps i am back again!, i haven't really had much time to blog lately 
but i need to get back into it my mojo went awol!. ps have a look at my sale page, will have more to come.
My new grandaughter Ava is so beautiful and my son's baby is due next week!.
Anyway i made this card for my friend Julie it was her 20th wedding anniversary.
For the card i used the cute love cats die, using glittered card, nestabilities oval scalloped die, inked all edges with distress ink.
The dp is from a pad i bought a while ago from Aldi.
I die cut two flourishes with same glitter card stock. Gems for cats eyes, punched out butterfly.The sentiment is computer generated,
I recycled the "Love" from another card.Hope you like?.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges,
Ruby's Rainbow chall ----- "Animal Magic".
Crafty Gals Corner chall ---------"Anything Goes"
simon wed chall ----- "Anything Goes"
The Sisterhood of crafters chall ------- "Love Letters"
Whimsy Stamps chall ----- "With Love"
SUYP Chall ------ "Anything Goes"
 

13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

just beautiful Jules good luck with the challenges

ike said...

That is really lovely - super layout and adorable kitties. I hope you will come and play at my Cats only Challenge ??? :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Darlene said...

What a clever creation! Sure to bring a smile to the recipient! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE Letters’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jules
Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Jules, a lovely design with a super design.........your little cats are just adorable with fabulous with details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Lee said...

Love your card.Glad you are back.xx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Awwwww! How sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Lena said...

Adorable card - perfect for an anniversary!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs ~ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

Whisper said...

Good to see you back crafting and what a stunner, you have come back with too, Luv Sam x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous card Jules - love the cute cats ! Your
gorgeous new Granddaughter is a gift sent from heaven - there is nothing quite like a Grandchild. Congrats on your grandchild to-be as well - look forward to seeing the photos!
Thanks for visiting my blog - Sylvia xx

Sand Lee said...

Great card!Love the way you used the cats! So glad you played along over at The Sisterhood of Crafters!Hope you'll join us again soon! xx

tilly said...

what a lovely card, pleased you are back crafting,...... what fun with 2 babies lol.... I have been to visit our 8 month old in NZ (nephews baby)
Tilly xx