TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Saturday 4 October 2014

Blue xmas


Hi to you all, well i have done another christmas card using this sweet lotv image.
I coloured her in with pro markers , die cutthe added frantage around the frame, glitter,sentiment (pp),i used heart die then added shredded glitter, i used the glittery ribbon which i pleated a bit.all the rest from my stash.
Oh and i layered snow effect acetate onto the blue card background.
Entering it into ----
My sheri crafts chall----- "Buntings and banners"
We do doobadoo chall ------ "Christmas"
Sister act chall ----- "Anything Goes"

11 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules, such a sweet image, pretty shades of blue and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jule's, I like the adorable image and the design
Kevin xx

Carol L said...

What a sweet card, and ohhhhh I love that pleated sparkly ribbon!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Jules, sweet image x Susan x

tilly said...

A very pretty card, love all the glitter and ribbon, I have not made a start yet lol.......Hugs Tilly x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely gorgeous hun, luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Jules… such a sweet image and your soft coulouring is beautiful !! I love the frantage and the sparkly ribbon! :-))
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue Crease said...

Such a pretty Christmas card. Love your colours.
Thanks for joining in with us over at myshericrafts this week.
Sue

Sarah said...

Very pretty Jules! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

P.G. Lamb said...

What a sweet card! I love all the different shades of blues. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.