TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Thursday 1 August 2013

Berry hedgies



Made the card with those cute hedgies, coloured with pro markers, decoupaged.The dp is from me to you  with love pad.I machine stitched around the edges,added twine with a strawberry charm.the banner is a die cut  from la la land. i added  stitching round it with a gel pen.The clouds are die cut edged with distress ink.To finish off i added sentiment and ribbon from stash and a couple of  gooseberry gems
Going to enter this into--- Cute card thurs-----"Anything Goes"
Craftin' boutique----"Anything Goes"
Paper crafting journey-----"Punches and or die cuts"
I am going away for a week tomorrow to Wales with my granddaughters Lily and Toni-Leigh, i will catch you all up when i come back,i am hoping the weather doesn't change.I don't mind as long as it's not raining all week!.

16 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love that image (I have just used it myself for a DT card due next week) Beautiful colours and I love the layout.
I hope you have a wonderful time in Wales.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Cazza said...

LOVE this Jules, gorgeous colour combo, gorgeous embellies and gorgeous hedgies.....GORGEOUS!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jules, I like the adorable image, the papers and the bunting.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!
Josie
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique:) !!!

Jackie said...

Very cute card and pretty papers :o)
Jackie xx

kay said...

It's gorgeous Jules,love the papers,have a super holiday x

tilly said...

a beautiful card with those cute hedgies and the banner...... I hope the weather stays good for your holiday and you all have fun
Tilly x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jules and I love the Bunting....have a good hols hun.xx

Stef H said...

o is this ever stunning! love the colors and i just love your decopauging!!! wow!

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab sweet hedgies and I love your colours and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Jules, this is adorable. Love it!

Donna x

Whisper said...

What an absolute sweetie hun.

Enjoy your hols with your grand-daughters, Luv Sam x

Sandy said...

Sweet as can be!!
Sandy

Lucy Patrick said...

This is one of the cutest cards I've seen for a while Jules, it's absolutely gorgeous and perfect!! I love the red and white, gives such a crisp fresh feel and the images are so cute especially 3D like that and I love the sweet banner too!! Love it all basically lol!! Hope you're having a wonderful time in Wales, hope the weather stays nice for you (and me as I leave wintery Australia for a 2 week holiday to the UK on the weekend). Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

Jules said...

Hi Jules

What a cutie!!!

Loving this card very much with those super lovely hedgies.

Hope you are having a lovely time away.

Love Jules xx