TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Monday 3 June 2013

Time for Tea

Made this with the gorgeous little hanglar imge, coloured her with flex/pro markers.I added a little bow to her hair,then sat her on one of my new spellbinder nestie dies.
The dp is so lovely it's a freebie I think?.
I added lace buttons, a little charm from my stash.
The flowers from stash as is the buttons.Hope you like?
Entering it into------------Totally Papercrafts------"Anything Goes"
The Ribbon girls--------"Add a die cut" (June chall)
Make it mon------"Anything Goes"
I am so glad i have got on blogger today i just hope it doesn't crash on me!, thanks so much for your lovely comment on my daughters wedding pics!.

20 comments:

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card,Jules!! Love the background, the choice of your colour palette, the beautiful image and the rest of your fab embellies too.
Michaela xx

tilly said...

what a lovely bright card, love the colours and the papers
Tilly x

Cazza said...

Sooooo cute Jules, this is adorable!
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I love the sweet image, pretty colours and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules, I like the image, the colours and the design.
kevin xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Jules. I saw it on Make it Monday

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, love the patchwork backing :o)
Jackie xx

kay said...

This is fab,love the paper x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card, what pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Shree's Blog said...

This is really adorable, what fab colours too, love it, lol xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.really sweet image and I love your pretty colours and patchwork paper :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is so lovely Jules I love the image and the beautiful colours you used xx

Shuly said...

Amazing how you matched the image's blanket with the background paper!
great card!!

Shuly said...

love your blog background too!

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Jules, so cute and pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Joey said...

Hiya Jules, this is such a pretty card, I love the patchwork paper. Popped in from mim. Joey xx

Sue said...

Love these little images, but hard to come by here. Beautiful coloring and love that background paper. Stunning picture os your wedding, your daughter looked gorgeous, what a lovely dress, they look so young....ah that's probably what they said when we got married!!!!

Hugs
Sue

Lisa T said...

Very pretty - so sweet and girly. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts!

tilly said...

Love this sweet card, she looks so pretty on your new dies lol
Tilly x