TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Sunday 5 September 2010

Tilda Card.


This is my entry into two challenges,i coloured Tilda in with promarkers then decoupaged her,used nesties ovals,cb folder i got out the sewing machine for around all edges.Added swirls marriane die cuts.Flowers from stash wich iv'e glttered up some gems.I punched out the butterfly in vellum and coloured and glittered to match.Backing paper from stash.I punched out the leaves then added a border of them across the bottom.
Just Magnolia Chall#71- Anything goes.....Craft Your Days Away#3-"Girly and Glitter".

10 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jules,What a fab card, Tilda looks brilliant and I love all the textures in the papers...hope your enjoying your week-end.xx

Netty said...

Jules this is a fabby Tilda, great colours and textures. xx

Jackie said...

This is so pretty, lovely colours :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

fanatstic card jules.the tilda is fab and gorgeous lilac colours and embellies.
also noticed you were the MOST WANTED on the my partner in crafting crime blog!!

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous Tilda card, Jules! Fab colours and love the leaf border!! Hugs, Juliexx

Kathy said...

This is so pretty!! First off I love the color combination!! So pretty. Also your embossing is stunning ~ I always love the look of it!! This Tilda is up there with my fav's too! Love your card!
:)Kathy

Lizzy said...

WOW Jules this is stunning, luv the lush colours & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Patsi said...

great card and ofcourse using my favourite colour!

Jane said...

Gorgeous layout and colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Renate said...

Nice girlie card.

Thanks for joining the CYDA challenge

Hugs Renate